If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks an Education Specialist for the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the national education sector systems strengthening component of the Basic Education programme.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced university degree in any of the following: Social Sciences, Public Administration, Business Administration, Education, or other fields related to the work of UNICEF.
• Knowledge of Rights-based and Results-based approach and programming in UNICEF.
• Knowledge of UNICEF programme policy, procedures and guidelines in the Manual.
• Knowledge of Mid-Term Strategic Plan (MTSP)
• Five years progressively responsible professional work experience in social development, project administration, monitoring and evaluation, some at the international level.
• Fluency in English and another UN language as required. Knowledge of local working language of the duty station an asset.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to please submit a cover letter, CV , signed P11 form to UNICEF Sierra Leone, Human Resources Unit, via mail to email@example.com and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Education Specialist, P-3, Sierra Leone” by 13 February 2013.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.