If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant for the formulation, design, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the Peace building, Education and Advocacy Programme in South Asia.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced university degree in one or more of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: Education; Social Sciences fields relevant to international development assistance; international development, international relations, peace studies, peace building, conflict studies, public policy
• Minimum eight years of progressive professional work experience at national and international levels in fields relevant to education or related field, preferably in an international development environment.
• Strong management experience with proven analytical, conceptualizing and negotiating skills relevant to human and social development.
• Experience in Social Cohesion / impact analysis and in design of education, peace and peace building programs an advantage.
• Demonstrated ability to be very articulate and precise in spoken and written English. Another UN language desirable.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above profile, please submit your application along with a cover letter, an updated CV and a completed UN Personal History Form indicating post title “Education Specialist-Peace building and Emergency Preparedness” to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date of 13 February 2013.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.