If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Data Management Services Consultant to support the Health for the Poorest Populations (HPP) Project.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced degree (Masters level) in a relevant field (computer science, data/information management, econometrics, advanced statistical analysis, information technology, software engineering).
• Minimum 10 years’ experience related to data management/database development and archiving, including use of web-enabled platforms and common statistical analysis tools
• Prior experience with data management of data sets from developing countries is highly desirable.
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Prior experience within UNICEF or the United Nations system is desirable.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with subject line: "HPP Data Management Services Consultancy", CV and P11 form to email@example.com by 12 February 2013. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.