If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant for Child Protection Graduate Programme, Capacity Building, and Fundraising Toolkit.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced degree (MA, MSc, PhD, JD, etc.) in a field related to child protection.
• Excellent communication (written and oral), analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Experience in managing partnerships, preferably with academic institutions.
• Experience developing graduate level curriculum, preferably related to child protection issues.
• Previous fundraising experience (including in writing fundraising proposals), preferably with private foundations and the private sector.
• 5-8 years of work experience in a relevant field.
• Prior experience working with a UNICEF National Committee and private donors an asset.
• Fluency in English; French and/or Spanish an asset.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Evidence of ability to work with diplomacy in interaction with internal and external partners.
A physician’s certificate of good health and proof of health insurance coverage must be provided by the selected candidate prior to commencement of work.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to email@example.com with subject line “CP Graduate Programme and Fundraising Consultant” by 12 February 2013. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.