If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a proposal from an eligible and qualified consortium of individuals or institutions for its Nepal Country office to develop multi-year communication for development strategy, participatory behavior monitoring plan and creative materials and strategy.
The consortium of individuals or institution submitting the proposal should be able to provide a qualified and senior team with knowledge and experience in formulating communication for development strategy, behavioral research, developing behavioral monitoring plan and creative materials with active participation from children and adolescent.
Please refer to the Request for proposal.
• Advanced university degree in social sciences, anthropology, behavior science, psychology or any other relevant field
• Minimum 10 years of experience in behavior change communication and/or communication for development as well as social and participatory research
• International” experience in Communication for Development/programme communications and inter-sectoral work with focus on education, health, protection, adolescent development, HIV & AIDS.
• Extensive experience and proven track record in the theory and practice of strategic communication interventions including social and behavior change, inter-personal communication, social mobilization, advocacy, public communication and media
• Good grounding in participatory facilitation skills and latest techniques in skills and knowledge transfer.
• Sensitivity to cultural diversity, good analytical, negotiating, and communication and advocacy skills, report writing skills
• Proficiency in standard office applications
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Management and coordination experience in terms of handling multi-sectoral communication projects and programmes as well as multi-various stakeholders including children and adolescents
• Working experience with the knowledge of UNICEF mandate is an advantage.
How to Apply:
Eligible and qualified consortium of individuals or institutions are requested to please submit their proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Proposal - Comprehensive C4D strategy” by 15 February 2013.
The consultancy is managed by the UNICEF Nepal Country Office and plan to start in March 2013 till November 2013. For any queries and clarification please contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed of individuals or institutions will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.