If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a consultant who will serve as project management support specialist, working primarily on the Child Rights Toolkit project.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Minimum of 8 years of solid experience in project management in the international development arena.
• Very strong communication (written and verbal), administrative, and coordination skills.
• Demonstrated success in defining and delivering excellent products within short time frames.
• Excellent writing ability: translate complex technical concepts into simpler, more accessible language.
• Prior experience in donor relations, developing products for specific audiences, and proposal writing.
• Professional savvy in effectively managing the needs and requirements of multiple international participants and stakeholders at important meetings, events, workshops.
• Attention to detail, quality, and high level of professionalism.
• Ability to respond to multiple demands and consistently meet deadlines.
• A high level of initiative, self-motivation, and “can do” attitude.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV and P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Consultant – Project Management Support Specialist” by 2 February, 2013. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.