If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to edit the Country Office Annual Reports (COARs) for global broadcasting.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced university degree in social sciences.
• Excellent English writing and editing skills.
• At least 5 years of experience in professional editing in English with prior experience in writing/editing development literature.
• Previous experience of editing UNICEF documents and publication products an asset
• A good background knowledge of UNICEF mandate and mission as well as programmes an asset
• Proven computer literacy in using MS Word and its edit features.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV and P-11 form together with a sample of their edited piece to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Consultant, COAR Editing 2013 for Global Broadcasting” by 29 January 2013. Please indicate your rates on per Report basis (each report will be between 30 to 50 pages) and availability to undertake the terms of reference above. It is also possible that several consultancies are established with part of the 127 reports to each consultant to allow speedier completion of the task.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization