If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Graphic Designer for Child Rights Toolkit.
Please see Terms of Reference
· Advanced university degree in designing or proven experience
· Proven professional work and expertise in design and layout of both print and electronic publications (supported by provided samples of previous work)
· Ability to work independently in a timely manner
· Ability to quickly respond to clients' needs
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Fluency in English
· Familiarity with UNICEF branding requirements an asset
· Experience of work with other UN partners in publication an asset
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV and P11 form, along with samples of previous work to email@example.com with subject line “Consultant – Graphic Designer for Child Rights Toolkit” by January 22, 2013. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate or samples of previous work will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.