If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks an Advocacy Toolkit Training of Trainers Consultant.
Please see Terms of Reference
· Adult learning specialist - experienced in developing participants as educators.
· Strong experience of designing and delivering a curriculum for training trainers on a range of themes
· Demonstrated experience of applying the training of trainers to specific technical themes
· Strong experience in training on presentation skills, group facilitation, and communication
· Experience of designing and developing training kits and manuals for workshop facilitators
· Understanding of policy advocacy and child rights an advantage
· Fluency in written and spoken English
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to please submit a cover letter, CV, signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application Advocacy Toolkit Training of Trainers Consultant” by 20 January 2013.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.