If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to evaluate projects on teenage pregnancy.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Minimum of a Master’s degree in a social science (e.g. Sociology, Anthropology) or Monitoring and Evaluation or equivalent in experience
• At least eight years of progressively responsible work experience at national and international level with sound knowledge, experience and technical skills in the area of Child Protection, GBV and M&E
• Experience in undertaking qualitative research, assessments and evaluations
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Excellent analytical and documentation skills
• Adaptability and flexibility, confidentiality, initiative, concern for accuracy and quality
• Knowledge of and experience in working in West Africa (preferably Sierra Leone) in the area of Child protection, teenage pregnancy and GBV is an asset.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 January 2013 with the subject line ‘C4D CHP consultant’.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.