If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to design a disability inclusive programme.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced university degree, Social Sciences, International Development, Child Protection or related fields
• Demonstrated experience and expertise in programme design
• Demonstrated knowledge of disability and development issues
• Familiarity with UNICEF (programmes, processes, policies)
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical and report writing skills
• Strong facilitation and communication skills
• Robust organizational and planning skills
• Gender sensitive programming
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Knowledge of Communication for Development would be an asset
• Knowledge of Cambodian context/local governance system is an asset
• While fluency in English is a requirement, work experience in Cambodia would be an asset
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to email@example.com by 2 January 2013, quoting “Design of Disability Inclusive Programme LGCR/12/024”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.