If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant Policy Writer to draft evidence-based organizational policy positions on current development issues.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Master’s Degree in development, international relations, public policy or a related field.
• 2-3 years of experience in work with a strong policy component.
• Strong research and analytical skills. Ability to quickly create a coherent synthesis from diverse and complex source materials.
• Excellent writing skills in English. Ability to craft concise arguments supported by evidence.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Some familiarity with major development issues relevant for the work of UNICEF.
• Fluency or working knowledge of languages other than English is desirable.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Policy writer” by 11 December 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.