If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Temporary Appointee Donor Relations Officer, P-2, in New York.
Please see Terms of Reference
• University degree in social science, public administration or related field.
• Two years of professional work experience in related fields required.
• Field experience required, international headquarter experience useful in working in large, multi-division environment
• Fundraising experience in international organizations an important asset
• Knowledge of UN and UNICEF programmes and activities important
• Negotiation/liaison skills an important asset
• Fluency in English and another UN working language is required
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Stating respective ref VN 2012-12 (electronic application is mandatory) by 11 December 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.