UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant for providing additional support to students from vulnerable groups in pre-university education.
Please see Terms of Reference
• University degree in social sciences
• Understanding and knowledge of EU/international pro-poor education policies and measures
• Previous experience in development of analytical reports and policy documents
• Excellent writing skills in English
• Previous experience in Serbia and familiarity with the context would be an advantage
• Computer literacy
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to please submit a cover letter, CV and signed P11 form to email@example.com Stating respective ref is VN 2012-12 (electronic application is mandatory) by 9 December 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is a non-smoking environment. UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization