If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant for the documentation of good practices of Child Protection programming related to Peacebuilding, Education and Advocacy in Conflict-Affected Contexts.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced Master’s Degree in Social Sciences /similar field.
• Ten years of substantial experience in the design, development, evaluation and implementation of child protection programmes
• Experience in compiling good practices documents on development issues
• Good knowledge of peacebuilding concepts and familiarity with peacebuilding programmes.
• Good writing and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to promote collaboration and consensus building
• Proficiency in French/Spanish/Arabic in addition to English.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ““Consultant – peacebuilding and child protection” by 12 December 2012. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.