If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a
Consultant for Assessment of Predisposing Protective and Risk factors in use of amphetamine-type stimulants (ATS).
Please see Terms of Reference
• PhD or Master’s degree in mental health and disorders, psychology or other relevant fields;
• Past demonstrated experience in the field of drug abuse research and field surveys.
• Excellent facilitation/communication skills;
• Experienced with interactive and participatory methodologies;
• Flexible and excellent English writing skills;
• Familiarity with UN system is an asset.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by Saturday 1 December 2012. They can also fax their CVs to UNICEF Office in Tehran (0098 21 225 94948). The fax cover sheet should include the subject “Assessment of Predisposing Protective and Risk factors in ATS Use” and be addressed to UNICEF HIV/AIDS Officer, Ms. Najin Yasrebi.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.