If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant Web Editor to facilitate the exchange of information with partners.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, and preferably in a digital media, content management, Information Technology or website design related field.
• Over 2 years’ of related work experience in developing and/or managing websites a must.
• Excellent writing skills in English, in the context of developing web content.
• A good Understanding of the concept of search engine optimization.
• Prior experience and expertise in Red Dot content management system.
• Understanding of UNICEF’s intranet pages and prior experience in Lotus Notes.
• Knowledge of international development and UNICEF an asset. Previous work experience with UNICEF an asset.
• Committed to excellence. Highly responsive and dependable. Results-oriented, able to deliver outputs on time.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “ECD IT Consultant” by 19 November 2012. Please indicate your ability, availability, and daily or monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily or monthly rate will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.