If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to provide technical assistance to the Ministry of Health in reviewing implementation of PMTCT programmes in Tajikistan.
Please see Terms of Reference
· Advanced University Degree in Medicine or Public Health;
· At least 10 years of proven academic and clinical experience in HIV/AIDS prevention and control, including PMTCT and ARV treatment/prevention;
· Excellent communication and facilitation skills;
· Fluency in Russian and preferably in English;
· Advanced computer skills.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, send a cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae in English, AND a duly completed United Nations Personal History form, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13 November 2012.
UNICEF is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff. Well qualified candidates, particularly females are strongly encouraged to apply.