If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to support further dissemination of the findings of the analysis to guide programming and monitoring.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Postgraduate degree in public health or epidemiology or social sciences or related field
• More than 10 years of relevant experience
• Excellent research experience in the area of HIV/AIDS: PMTCT and paediatric HIV care, support and treatment programs, prevention among adolescents and young people and protection among children affected by HIV and AIDS/OVC
• Relevant experience with previous publications in peer–reviewed journals (evidenced by sample of publication)
• Experience of developing programmatic guidance
• Strong writing, editorial and communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit a cover letter, CV and a P11 form, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 November 2012 with subject line: Consultancy to support further dissemination of the analysis of a vulnerability measure. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.