If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to conduct a causal analysis of infant deaths in selected maternity hospitals in the Republic of Tajikistan.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced University Degree in Medicine with specialisation in Neonatology, Perinatology and/or Paediatrics;
• At least 10 years of experience working with mother and child health, child survival and perinatal/neonatal care service research and practices;
• Experience in qualitative and quantitative research analysis;
• Working experience in CEE/CIS region;
• Excellent analytical and report writing skills;
• Fluency in Russian and English
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, send a cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae in English, AND a duly completed United Nations Personal History form, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 November 2012.
UNICEF is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff. Well qualified candidates, particularly females are strongly encouraged to apply.