If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to strengthen UNICEF’s support to community preschools in Cambodia.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced university degree, preferably advanced university degree in Education;
• Extensive knowledge and 10 years of experiences of pre-primary and early childhood education/programmes;
• Knowledge of Cambodian education/local governance system is an asset;
• Excellent analytical and report writing skills;
• Excellent facilitation and communication skills;
• Demonstrated training experience;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment; and
• Fluency in English is a requirement, fluency in Khmer and work experience in Cambodia would be assets.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit a cover letter, CVand signed P11 by 9 October 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.