UNICEF is currently recruiting eight (8) JPO positions to be funded by the Government of The Netherlands. All the applications must be received via UNICEF e-recruitment system.
The following JPO positions are addressed exclusively to applicants who are Dutch nationals – see criteria at the website of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs via link below
1) Adolescents Development Officer, P-1/P-2, Cairo, Egypt
2) Child Protection Officer, P-1/P-2, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
3) UN Coherence Officer, P-1/P-2, UN & Intergovernmental Affairs/Governance UN & Multilateral Affairs, New York, USA
4) WASH Officer (Hand Washing) P-1/P-2, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The following JPO positions are addressed exclusively to candidates from developing countries - see criteria at the website of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs via link below
1) Programme Officer, Emergency, P-1/P-2, Jakarta, Indonesia
2) Emergency WASH Officer, P-1/P-2, Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania
3) Education Officer, P-1/P-2, Kigali, Rwanda
4) Nutrition Officer, P-1/P-2, Sana'a, Yemen
The eligible nationalities for the above four posts are: Afghanistan , Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti, East Timor, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Indonesia, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyz Rep., Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Administered Areas, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania,Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Please search the e-Recruitment system for the posts.
Applications received after this date will not be considered. Applicants will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of their application. Thereafter only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.
e-Recruitment browser compatibility: Please note that it is recommended that you use Microsoft Internet Explorer rather than different web browser (Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari - Mac computer) because you will not be able to get the optimized version of the e-Recruitment system. We also recommend that you disable the pop-up blockers from your internet browser to enable additional windows such as the application wizard to open.