Before starting the application, and for your on-line application to be completed and uploaded into the UNICEF database successfully, please read the following (must do) instructions carefully:
1. To be eligible for an internship in UNICEF, you must be CURRENTLY enrolled in a Masters or Graduate degree program. UNICEF does not accept applications from undergraduate students.
2. The availability dates you intend to propose for the internship MUST be within the period of your Masters/Graduate degree dates. The proposed starting date must be after starting the Masters/Graduate degree, and the proposed ending date must be before graduation.
3. Before starting the online application, make sure that you have access to an electronic copy of your latest CV and Personal History Form (preferably in PDF format). These files will be required as attachments to the online application form. We do not accept incomplete applications without these two attachments.
4. Please complete all the fields in the online application form. If you enter information that do not meet the eligibility criteria, you will not be able to proceed with the online application.
5. On successful completion of the online application, you will receive an auto reply/acknowledgement email with a copy of your application.
6. Lastly, completing an application is not in any way a guarantee that you will be offered an internship in UNICEF. Should an office be interested in your profile, they will contact you directly to discuss a possible internship in UNICEF.
Thank you again for your interest in the work of UNICEF
To begin the application process, please click HERE.